Urban Legends Essay
What would you say if I told you that I knew a man died from lung cancer no big deal right? However what if I told you that he once worked at the tobacco company named Marlboro and was an advertiser of that company would that perhaps make you say, “Wow really.” This is a true urban legend that happened and my source is checkable just go to www.snopes.com and click on the icon that has tobacco or smoking then look for the Marlboro incident. Urban Legends are real sometimes I think it quite interesting the way human nature tends to gravitate toward these wicked predicaments I’m here to tell you about just a few of these unpredictably, unbelievable predicaments, starting right now.
My first look into the bizarre starts with a very hilarious but super unusual thank you note, thank you notes are not at all bizarre you idgit who’s writing this but I’ll let the story speak for itself. Ten days after the biggest bank heist in Japan’s history the thieves send a thank you note saying, “thank you very much for the bonus we can live on this money for life.” Is this true well let’s see Status: true. Most definitely the funniest thing I’ve ever read you got to admit they were fools for sending it but ingenuous to still not get caught.
My second urban legend starts in the most talked about place in the world right now, where could this be leading you may ask? Well duh the Middle East in Israel to be specific it all starts when the Coca cola and Pepsi Company decided not to do business with Israel. Israel then blamed the Coca Cola and Pepsi Company as well as Pepsi Company that they were anti-Semitic in Israel for refusing to do business. The status: True I cannot tell a lie I swear this is true and I might admit a really awesome accusation on Israel’s part but enough of this onto the next Urban legend the best one too if I do say so myself.
This story really is unbelievable despite what those others may have seemed like this one is a really that can’t be true… Choir practice always starts at 7:20 but at 7:25 Wednesday evening March 1, 1950 an explosion demolished the church, forced a nearby radio station off the air, and shattered the surrounding houses windows, but every one of the choir’s fifteen members escaped injury. How is that possible? Very simple actually they were all late. The weirdest thing is some of them just didn’t wake up on time, some had car trouble, and the pastor’s daughter had to finish some homework. Every reason so simple it’s weird. Of course the choir members consider it as an act of God but what an unbelievable story. Status: true
In the end these series of unbelievable accounts all are urban legends and true. Take some more consideration in the rumors you hear and try to make sense of them one of them could be true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment